Place: Copenhagen / Malmö
Computas is a Nordic IT solutions and consulting company focusing on digital and technological transformation. We are leaders in cloud technologies and one of the few Premier Google Partners in Denmark. Our focus is creating value by delivering data-centric solutions to our customers within the private sector – primarily within the financial industry, logistics, retail, and energy.
As our new senior architect/Developer, you will play a strategic role, join a team of developers, data engineers, and data scientists, and support them in creating complex, data-centric solutions. Therefore, you must have experience as a solution architect, preferably on data-intensive applications solutions with cloud technologies (preferably GCP or Azure), and be happy to support your more junior coworkers by sharing knowledge, reviewing pull requests, and giving feedback on their performance.
As a big part of your job will be client-facing, you must have a good understanding of both business and technical requirements and be proactive with the ability to communicate architectural designs and decisions to business and IT stakeholders.
- Choose the correct cloud services for architecture that fit the client’s business needs.
- Participate in client meetings and write proposals, helping derive the correct success criteria and KPI for complex projects based on evaluating business needs and objectives.
- Define procedures for development and testing.
- Develop a long-term strategy for how our clients acquire, store, consume and distribute data.
- Creating technical content and documenting IT solutions
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with business representing IT and secure alignment between business and IT
- Driving the technical roadmap outlook within the application area by outlining future technical capabilities, upgrades, releases, replacements, etc., relevant for continuous business development and support
- Staying up to date with technological developments from vendors within the application area
- Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering, or DevOps
- Technical Degree (Master in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and relevant tech experience.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
Experience in some of the following areas
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Batch data processing with Spark/Hadoop
- Streaming systems technologies like Beam, Flink, Kinesis, Kafka, or Pub/Sub
- Machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, or similar
- Infrastructure as Code (IAC) like Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Agile principles and values, experience in software development with agile methods, e.g., Scrum or Kanban
What we offer
- An inclusive and open environment with a flat hierarchical structure
- Co-ownership of the company – Computas is 100% employee-owned
- A workplace that values investing in its employees – we offer flexible work hours and personal development and technology budgets
- A robust internal environment with many professional and social arrangements
- A significant influence on technologies, tools, and stack used
- Impact on the roadmap and direction of our product offering