Place: Copenhagen / Malmö
Computas is a Nordic IT solutions and consulting company with a focus on digital and technological transformation. We are leaders within cloud technologies, and we are one of the few Premier Google Partners here in Denmark. Our focus is creating value by delivering data centric solutions to our customers within the private sector – primarily within the financial sector, logistics, retail and energy.
As our new senior architect you will play a strategic role and join a team of developers, data engineers and data scientists, and support them in creating complex, data centric solutions. It is therefore important that you have experience as a solution architect preferable on data-intensive applications solutions with cloud technologies (preferably GCP or Azure), and are happy to support your more junior coworkers by sharing knowledge, reviewing pull requests and giving feedback on their performance.
As a big part of your job will be client facing, it is important you have a good understanding of both business and technical requirements, and are proactive with the ability to communicate architectural designs and decisions to both business and IT stakeholders.
- Choose the correct cloud services for architecture that fits client’s business needs
- Participate in client meetings and be part of writing proposals, helping to derive the correct success criteria and KPI for complex projects based on evaluation of business needs and objectives
- Define procedures for development and testing
- Develop a long-term strategy of how our clients acquire, store, consume and distribute data.
- Creating technical content and documenting IT solutions
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with business representing IT and secure alignment between business and IT
- Driving the technical roadmap outlook within the application area by outlining future technical capabilities, upgrades, releases, replacements, etc. relevant for continuous business development and support
- Staying up to date with technical developments from vendors within the application area
- Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
- Technical Degree (Master in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
Experience in some of the following areas
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Batch data processing with Spark/Hadoop
- Streaming systems technologies like Beam, Flink, Kinesis, Kafka or Pub/Sub
- Machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch or similar
- Infrastructure as Code (IAC) like Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Agile principles and values, experience in software development with agile methods, e.g., Scrum or Kanban
What we offer
- An inclusive and open environment with a flat hierarchical structure
- Co-ownership of the company – Computas is 100% employee owned
- A workplace which values in investing in its employees – we offer flexible work hours, and personal development and technology budgets
- Strong internal environment with many professional and social arrangements
- Big influence on technologies, tools, and stack used
- Influence on roadmap and direction of our product offering
Loading application form
Already working at Computas (Danmark)?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.